Who needs a mansion if you can build the perfect starter home to live in all by yourself? Not you! We challenge you to build a starter home for the tiny budget of 10.000 Simoleons. Yes, a very limited budget, but it is doable! Don’t believe me? Just check out our guide on how to build starters in The Sims 4 to get tips and tricks on how to save some money building your tiny house.
Setting up the Challenge
- Pick a lot you want to build on, then you can do either of the following:
- Move in a Sim and set their money to 10.000 using the testingcheats true and then the Money 10000 cheats.
- From Manage World, go to the lot and keep an eye on the total lot value while building. This will include the cost of the land, so make sure to subtract that amount from your total.
- The build can not cost more than 10k Simoleons.
- Why else would it be the 10k Starter Challenge?
- Open floor plans are fine, but build at least one separated room.
- Some privacy in the bathroom would be nice…
- Feel free to use any of the packs that you own for The Sims 4.
- Don’t use CC in this build, the pricing might be off.
Minimum object requirements
- 1 Sink
- 1 Bed
- Chair and/or Sofa
- 2 Kitchen counters
- Trash Can
About the Building Challenges
We can all build large and expensive houses in The Sims 4, but what’s the challenge in that? Time to limit the options and test your building skills. We create building challenges for you to compete in. You can use these challenges in Speed Build video’s on YouTube, challenging a friend or testing your own building skills.
If you want to upload the house you build for these challenges use the hashtag #Sims4BuildingChallenge in The Sims 4 Gallery so people can find them easily.